My dream was that the customer would come and stay for a few days or a week, and during this time they would have Cayce treatments, or follow the Cayce diet, and also study about spiritual development. However, after the 3.11 disaster in Japan, I let go of this dream, I felt there were more important things.
I had some funds to buy some land somewhere in Japan for this, but after the 3.11 disaster I decided that I wanted to use the money to make a down payment on a much larger piece of land somewhere in Hokkaido, and use it for the people who lost their homes in the Tsunami in Tohoku. I want to build a new kind of village for them to live.
I started looking for land, but I had to give up on this idea, because my budget is so small, that doing it alone would be impossible and also found that most people who glowed up in Tohoku did not want to leave their hometown.
I also looked into houses and land outside of Japan. I was thinking this would be a good investment as a place for me and family and friends to go to in the future if there were another big earthquake or disaster in Japan. So I have been travelling in Japan and around the world for the past three years.
At the end of last year, Dr. John Pagano, an old friend of mine, passed away. He was a chiropractor, and was treating psoriasis based on the Cayce remedies.
Two weeks before he passed away, I got an email from his secretary, and she said that he was dying, and the he could no longer talk, but he could read, so please write a final letter to him. And so I wrote a final letter to him, I told him that I was glad to have had the chance to meet him during this lifetime, and that I would see him in heaven. Here is a copy of the letter I wrote to him:
Dear Dr. John Pagano,
I received an email from your secretary the other day, she wanted to let me know that you are not well and in pain. It seems like you are at the end of your journey on this earth,
I don’t remember the exact reading, but a reading Cayce said that we cannot go to heaven alone, and that our way to heaven is helped by the hands of the people we have supported in our lives. I know that you have many hands who will bring you to heaven. You have served and helped so many people throughout your journey.
I know we will meet again. In this life, I need a dictionary in order to communicate with you, but in heaven, I’m sure we will talk freely in the same language.
I remember meeting you on the street in New York, purely by chance. So I’m sure I will be able to find you again in heaven, once my journey on earth has finished.
Thank you so much, it is an honor to know you.
When I was writing this letter to him, something started moving within my heart. It was strange, but because he knew he was dying, and had accepted this fact, and I also knew this and had accepted it, we could communicate much more freely about life and death. It was a very moving and touching experience for me.
Before my mother passed away, we talked about what I would need to do after she died. For example, we talked about the funeral, insurance and those kinds of business things. We had this kind of conversation a few times. At the time, my mother had cancer, but she was still healthy. So for us, it seemed like her death was something in the slightly far future, as opposed to being something that would happen soon. However, as we drew closer to the time of her death, we were able to accept that she was dying, and prepare for this. It was a very precious time for us all.
And so I decided that I wanted to build a center where people could come and stay during the last days of their lives. I want to put my own experiences and what I have learned from the Cayce diet and holistic remedies in to good use by creating such a place. When I had this idea, I realized I had found what I am supposed to do.
Some of my friends suggested that Yatsugatake might be a good place to build that. So I went there and started looking for land. I found some land that would be suitable and I have started taking action towards buying this land. I want to build a small village, or a small community, where people can help and support each other. I don’t want to build just buildings. I also want to create a place that is not just elderly people, but a place where young people, children, and even animals can live.
If we live our best lives, then we don’t need to be afraid of dying. If we are surrounded by friends then our hearts can be stronger.
It’s just a plan right now, it exists inside my head only. I have no experience in working in nursing homes or such places, and so I need to meet with other people who know the things I need to learn, in order to create the perfect plan. I want to give shape to my thoughts.
I am basically a Cayce person, and so the center will be built based on his ideas and remedies.
1) The share house for elderly people. This would be a place where elderly people can live together, support each other and live healthy, fulfilled lives. I want them to be able to do things like gardening, growing vegetables, cleaning, cooking and so on. I want them to be able to do these kinds of things on their own, and we will provide them with the support they need during their last days. Of course, we will eat basically vegetarian food, and we will eat the vegetables that we have grown. Also, we will provide opportunities to learn about spirituality and prepare our hearts and minds for the final stage of life.
2) The suite room style house system for elderly people who don’t have long to live, or for people who have diseases that are getting progressively worse and will soon pass away. This house will be a place where they can spend their last days with the care of nurses, but it will not be a hospital. Instead it will be a place where people can go after they have left hospital but cannot return home, because there is no one to care for them.
We will provide support for people who want to do Cayce remedies or Gerson therapies for people who would like to do this but cannot do it on their own. The atmosphere will be just like their own home, they will have a place to relax, and have privacy. But they will also have someone caring for them, and they do not need to die alone or in a hospital environment. I imagine this will be a place for peaceful passing rather than in the clinical sterile environment of a hospital or all alone in their own home.
3) A clinic for people who want to do natural therapy. It will be available for use by the people living in the share houses, but also anyone living in the area will be welcome to use the therapies. The clinic will provide massages, acupuncture and other such therapies based on the Edgar Cayce way.
4) The share house for people who want to live by organic and natural farming. I want to establish a company that will do this agriculture business, and I want to buy a large farm for people to use for this organic farming.
5) A organic restaurant, or a vegetarian restaurant and a shop selling organic items and remedies. I want to hold events such as cooking classes.
6) A seminar room, for workshops and as a place for people to get together. A meditation room. A herb garden near the restaurant.
7) In the future, I want to build a kindergarten or a facility for children; a place where mothers and children can get together and experience various things together.
8) I want to relocate Temple Beautiful to Yatsugatake from Yokohama.
What do you think? Is this a wonderful dream? Or an impossible dream? I don’t know, but I am going to start – step by step, little by little. If you have read this blog and feel inspired to help or support me, please contact me.
This is a huge project for me, and I cannot do it alone. I need a lot of help, both physical and monetary help.
I am still at the starting line, I haven’t even made a pamphlet or website to tell people about this dream. I have created the next company that I will need in order to achieve this dream. I just have a dream…
This project will of course cost millions of dollars; it cannot just be “my” project. Sometimes I feel that it would be better not to start it, but I really want to achieve this dream, so if you can support me in any way, please let me know
If you know of any communities around the world that are similar, please let me know as I would like to visit as many places as possible to get ideas on how to develop this idea into a reality.
I was born in Hiroshima and so I’m not familiar with other prefectures, and didn’t know much about Yatsugatake before I visited there. However, after I started looking for land in Yatsugatake, I recalled a dream I had in 2007.
In my dream I was standing somewhere in Japan, and looking at myself from outer space. At that time I was living in Tokyo, but I was standing in Nagano, in the middle of Japan. I was wondering why I was standing there, because I don’t know much about Nagano, and there was no connection to me.
However, several days ago, I checked a map, to see where exactly I was standing in my dream. I thought I was in Nagano, but in fact, I was actually near Yatsugatake. 2007 was about 6 years ago, so I wonder if my soul had already known about this plan or idea of mine. This was really an interesting thought to me.
The cost of building these dwellings and the community will be high, and I will need at least one million dollars to get started and I estimate the costs will be close to three million over time. It is not just an “old people’s home”, it is more of an entire community built with the Cayce remedies and lifestyle in mind, so I feel that this is not just my dream, but that it will contribute to the Cayce legacy in a truly positive and amazing way.
I am looking for investors to help with this project, so if you or someone you know can help, please contact me. Here is my email address: voice(at)caycegoods.com
Tiny girl! Be ambitious !